The IJ Offshore Wind Forum takes place on 24 September 2013 in London. The below details cover frequently asked questions and answers regarding the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the questions below to expand. [expand all]
- Can delegates receive a copy of the delegate list before the event?
- Due to IJ’s data protection agreement we are unable to distribute any delegate lists before the event. A list of all attending delegates will be displayed throughout the event.
- Where is the main forum area?
- On arrival please head to Adams Suite which is situated on the first floor. A registration desk will be in place as you enter the room. You can collect your delegate badge from this area. You will then be taken through the Georgian Suite where the main forum will take place.
- Is there a cloakroom?
- The cloakroom will be situated in the Adams Suite.
- Will attendee’s belongings be safe in the cloakroom?
- The cloakroom will be manned throughout the event opening times, however the IJ team cannot take responsibility for any items left or stolen.
- Can attendees leave their personal belongings with the event team staff?
- No, all personal items are the individual’s responsibility. The IJ team cannot take responsibility for any attendee’s personal belongings.
- Where can attendees go for refreshments and lunch?
- Morning, afternoon refreshments and a drinks reception will take place in the Adams Suite. A buffet lunch will take place in the bright and airy Terrace Grill and bar. The restaurant is located on the hotel’s second floor and there will be a private area in the restaurant reserved for delegates. Should delegates require water at other times, jugs of water will be placed on the tables where delegates are seated throughout the conference..
- What are the Key timings?
09:00 Registration and Refreshments 09:30 Opening Keynote 09:45 First Panel Discussions Begin 10:45 Morning refreshments and networking 12:45 Lunch 13:45 Afternoon panel debate resumes 15:15 Afternoon refreshment break and networking 15:45 Meet the market interactive roundtables session begins 17:15 Closing Remarks and end of Forum 17:30-18:30 Drinks Reception
- Where can attendees find paper and pens to make notes in the sessions?
- Pads and pens will be provided in the Georgian Suite and will be placed on all tables.
- Will there be Wi-Fi provided?
- Wi-Fi connection for delegates is limited. If you urgently need a WIFI connection during the conference please notify a member of the IJ event team and they will be happy to help.
- Can delegates ask panellists and speakers questions during sessions?
- Yes, after each panel session, delegates will have the opportunity to ask the panel questions.
- Who do delegates give their completed evaluation forms to?
- Delegates should return their completed forms to the registration desk in the Adams Suite. An evaluation form will also be sent to delegates after the event to complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can photos be taken during sessions?
- Delegates are politely asked not to take photos during sessions, as this may distract panellists.
- Can a delegate replace another delegate on the day?
- No unless arranged in advance with the IJ Team. If the IJ team has not be notified of the replacement before the event day then we may treat the replacement as a new booking and will charge the full delegate rate.
Can't find what you are looking for? If so then please submit your question directly to the IJ event team by emailing Rose Crowhurst at email@example.com