It is with great pleasure – but sadly not in the splendour of London’s Natural History Museum – that we announce IJGlobal's winners for European and African awards for company activity and transactions closed over calendar year 2019.
Sadly, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we were forced to cancel the March dinner and ceremony in the spiritual home of IJGlobal Award Nights, under the watchful gaze of dinosaurs from the industry and pre-history alike.
Winners in the institutional category were voted on by senior figures from across the regional infrastructure and energy community – none allowed to vote in their own business areas – in what is widely regarded to be the most independently-judged awards in this sector.
Today we publish our awards issue of the IJGlobal Magazine – in digital format only due to Covid-19 – where we delve into far greater detail on the winners (below).
To access the magazine, CLICK HERE…
Award winners in the institutional categories for Europe and Africa are:
- European and African Sponsor of the Year – Macquarie Capital
- European and African MLA – Société Générale
- European and African Legal Adviser – Clifford Chance
- European and African Bond Arranger – Crédit Agricole
- European and African Financial Adviser – Rothschild & Co
- European and African Technical Adviser – Arup
- European and African Model Auditor of the Year – Mazars
- European and African Corporate Trust Provider – Deutsche Bank
Winners in the European transaction category are:
- Battery Storage – Yorkshire Solar and Battery Hybrid
- Oil & Gas – Kellas Refinancing
- Innovation – Allego
- Ports – Gdansk Port
- Refinancing – Beatrice offshore wind
- Waste – Belgrade Energy from Waste
- Portfolio Refinancing – Project Keane Refinancing
- Utility – Elenia Heat
- Power – Neart Na Gaoithe
- ESG Finance Innovation – Soma 4 Project
- Renewables Acquisition – Kisielice onshore
- Social Infrastructure – Irish Social Housing Bundle 1
- Telecoms – EllaLink Subsea Cable
- Transport – Silvertown Tunnel
- Restructuring – Irish Schools Bundle 5
Winners in the African transaction category are: