Another year, another set of outstanding transactions reaching financial close in the Middle East & North Africa.
The IJGlobal Awards 2018 dinner for the MENA region has just come to an end in Dubai. A packed ballroom at the Jumeriah Emirates Towers has witnessed the presentation of trophies for best deals and companies in the region.
Here are all the winning deals:
- MENA Water Deal of the Year – Salalah IWP
- MENA Waste Deal of the Year – Sharjah Waste-to-Energy Company
- MENA Mining & Metals Deal of the Year – Emirates Steel Refinancing
- MENA Downstream Oil & Gas Deal of the Year – Duqm Refinery Project
- MENA Midstream Oil & Gas Deal of the Year – KIPIC Al Zour LNG
- MENA Petrochemicals Deal of the Year – Farabi Yanbu
- MENA M&A Deal of the Year - BHGE acquisition of a 5% stake in ADNOC Drilling
- MENA Transport Deal of the Year – Queen Alia International Shareholder Restructuring
- MENA Refinancing Deal of the Year – Al Dur Power & Water Company
- MENA Power Deal of the Year – Sakaka Solar PV
And here are all the winning companies:
- MENA Financial Adviser of the Year – SMBC
- MENA Technical Adviser of the Year – Mott MacDonald
- MENA DFI of the Year – IFC
- MENA Legal Adviser of the Year – Allen & Overy
- MENA MLA of the Year – Standard Chartered
- MENA Sponsor of the Year – ACWA Power
Congratulations to all the winners!